Eligibility for the SLHSMTA program is based on the following:
- The high school must be located within 50 miles of the Arch in Missouri or Illinois.
- A high school may participate in only one competition.
- The school must file an Intent to Participate form by September 30, 2018.
- Musical productions must take place between September 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019.
- A faculty representative must attend Participating School Orientation. The date, time, and location will be included in your welcome packet.
- The musical production must be on the National High School Musical Awards Qualifying Roles. Please visit jimmyawards.com for a complete list of eligible musicals.
Completed forms may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
1 Theatre Drive
St. Louis, MO 63112